Data Literacy Fundamentals: Understanding the Power and Value of Data
Give yourself a firm foundation in Data Literacy by putting in place 8 key blocks of understanding that will help you grasp what data is, what it isn’t how it’s best used, and ways to think about incorporating it into different areas of your life and career.
Sessions are instructor-led, and trainees are expected to join live rather than of watching recordings on-demand.
Tools Used: There are no software tools needed to take this course.
What you get: Registration entitles you to:
- A 4 week live, online course with one of our hand-picked instructors
- Access to the Data Literacy Fundamentals On-Demand Course
- Access to session recordings for 90 days
- A copy of the Amazon #1 New Release ebook, Data Literacy Fundamentals by Ben Jones
- Links to helpful resources for further learning
Requirements: Trainees must connect to Zoom.us from a Mac or PC laptop with the above software installed (links to download will be sent 2 weeks prior to the first day of training). No familiarity with any other software tools is necessary.