In a data-driven world, effective leadership requires a deep understanding of the role of data, not only in decision-making, but also in shaping organizations' structure, culture, and ethics. With our unique course, "Data Literacy for Leaders", we are taking a significant step to bridge the gap between leadership and data.
This comprehensive course is designed to help leaders, executives, and managers adapt and flourish in the data-dense corporate landscape. It underlines seven core aspects of data leadership - Ethics, Purpose, Data, Technology, People, Process, and Culture. Each aspect features seven guiding principles, meticulously curated to enable leaders to efficiently navigate through the complexities of data-centric environments.
- Ethics: Understanding the moral implications of data usage and privacy, this module emphasizes ethical decision-making and data governance in the digital age.
- Purpose: Learn to articulate and align the organizational purpose with data strategy to drive consistent value and growth.
- Data: Delve into the depths of data understanding, interpretation, visualization, and storytelling, to improve decision-making and problem-solving.
- Technology: Get to grips with the latest data technologies, tools, and platforms that are revolutionizing the business landscape.
- People: Know how to empower your team with data skills, fostering a learning culture that embraces data-driven decision making.
- Process: Master the art of integrating data into your business processes and strategy, thus ensuring organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Culture: Shape a resilient data culture that fosters curiosity, innovation, and inclusivity, creating an environment where data can truly thrive.
Each module is packed with real-life case studies, interactive exercises, and thought-provoking discussions designed to offer a holistic view of the critical role that data plays in contemporary leadership.
Data Literacy for Leaders was developed by Ben Jones, Data Literacy CEO and Professor of Data Visualization Theory at The University of Washington’s Foster School of Business.
Want to get even more hands-on with data yourself? Consider getting started with our Core Data Literacy Series, Data Literacy Fundamentals, Data Literacy Level 1, and Data Literacy Level 2. With any purchase of two or more products, a 10% discount will automatically be applied to your cart at checkout (please note, this does not apply in conjunction with other promo codes). Check out our full lineup of offerings in our store.
Interested in team pricing? Inquire here.