A Chat with the Creator of the Information Graphic Visionaries Series
Listen along as Data Literacy CEO Ben Jones chats with expert data storyteller RJ Andrews of Info We Trust about Information Graphic Visionaries, RJ’s brand new 3-book series showcasing the work of spectacular pioneers in data visualization.
Get your copy of one of these gorgeous hard cover books before the limited print run is all gone. Order now at visionarypress.com:
Be sure to check out the links that RJ and Ben talk about in the webinar, including:
- RJ’s website, Info We Trust
- RJ’s book, Info We Trust
- The Visionary Press website
- RJ’s page of “pixel-perfect bars and curves, Charts!
- RJ’s pictorial interactive that showcases 300 years of information graphic milestones, “Map of Firsts.“
- Be sure to find RJ on Twitter and LinkedIn
Feel free to share this recorded webinar with your internal data teams, and with anyone who is interested in becoming a more talented data storyteller. Thanks for watching, and follow the Data Literacy LinkedIn page for announcements about future webinars. Subscribe to the Data Literacy YouTube channel to see the latest as soon as it’s published.