ChatGPT Basics was developed by Ben Jones, Data Literacy CEO and Professor of Data Visualization Theory at The University of Washington’s Foster School of Business.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The history of OpenAI’s ChatGPT – What led to its rise, how it took the world by storm, and how tech giants like Google and Meta have responded.
- The technologies that ChatGPT is based on, for a better understanding of what’s happening “under the hood” and why it responds the way it does.
- The ethical and practical problems that have surfaced with this new technology, along with examples of how ChatGPT’s responses have gone awry.
- How to get started setting up an account and the different places you can interact with ChatGPT.
- A four-step process for creating an effective prompt.
Interested in team pricing? Inquire here.
You can also buy this course as a gift for someone else.