NOW AVAILABLE – ChatGPT Basics: Foundations & Getting Started
Hello, dataphiles and dataphobes alike! Here at Data Literacy, we’ve become convinced over the past few months that, going forward, in order to effectively speak the language of data, all of us will need to be aware of the basic concepts of artificial intelligence, and we’ll need to know how to interact with A.I. chatbots such as OpenAI’s ChatGPT. There is a lot of hype and confusion surrounding this new technology, and we’d like to do our part to help clear that up and get you going on the right course.
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our on-demand course titled ChatGPT Basics: Foundations & Getting Started. This is the first course in a three-part series designed to help you make use of OpenAI’s revolutionary chatbot, ChatGPT, without misusing it. By the end of this course, you’ll have a conceptual understanding of what ChatGPT is, how to use it effectively, and how to avoid potential pitfalls associated with this cutting-edge technology.
In order to celebrate the “early adopters” of our course, we’re happy to extend a 50% off discount through the end of our launch month of March 2023. Just use the code GPTLAUNCH50 to claim your discount. How did we come up with that code? You guessed it…
Training for Teams
There’s no doubt that people are using ChatGPT at work. According to Resume Builder, half of companies are already doing so, and many who use it are planning on expanding their usage in the future:
- 49% of companies currently use ChatGPT; 30% plan to
- 93% of current users say they plan to expand their use of ChatGPT
- 90% of business leaders say chatGPT experience is a beneficial skill for job seekers
The time is now to up-skill your organization. If you’d like to provide training for your team members on how to start getting value out of this technology while steering clear of major risks to your organization, then you can contact us about team training. We have a variety of options, including on-demand training on our online learning academy or imported directly into your own learning management system (LMS).
OpenAI and their backers at Microsoft have taken the world by storm with their ChatGPT platform, which has garnering attention from other tech giants like Google, Meta, and Baidu. Our course will help you to understand more about the technology behind ChatGPT and it will provide you with insights into how to create effective prompts to interact with this AI chatbot. With five lessons and quizzes, you’ll learn everything from the rise of ChatGPT to crafting powerful prompts that generate meaningful responses.
- The Rise of ChatGPT: Learn about ChatGPT’s launch and how it has influenced the tech world.
- What is ChatGPT: Dive into the technologies behind ChatGPT and begin to understand how it has been designed.
- ChatGPT Warnings & Caveats: Discover the ethical and practical issues surrounding ChatGPT and how to avoid potential problems.
- Getting Started with ChatGPT: Set up your account and explore various platforms to interact with ChatGPT.
- Creating Prompts for ChatGPT: Get comfortable creating effective prompts through a four-step process.
Our course features a single webpage of instruction for each lesson, and each lesson is followed by a five-question quiz. To successfully complete the course, you’ll need to score at least 80% (answering at least 4 out of 5 correctly) on each quiz. After finishing the course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion for you to keep showcase your learning progress!
Set-Up and Materials
We recommend engaging with ChatGPT across different platforms to make the most of your learning experience:
- Interact with ChatGPT directly on the OpenAI website
- Experience ChatGPT on Microsoft’s search engine “new Bing”
- Chat with ChatGPT embedded within our course pages
- Install and use ChatGPT-based mobile apps for iOS or Android (unofficial)
Why Not Try it Now!
Why wait? Start exploring the fascinating world of ChatGPT today! You can interact with ChatGPT directly on our site using the GPT-3.5 version for now, and we’ll update our embedded chatbot to GPT-4 as soon as it is made available to us by OpenAI. In addition to that, there are many different examples of responses from GPT-4, and you’ll even get an idea how its responses differ from GPT-3.5. Keep in mind that ChatGPT isn’t designed to provide absolutely accurate information; instead, it generates responses that sound plausible. The key is to distinguish between fact and fiction.
Join us on this exciting journey into the world of ChatGPT! With our ChatGPT Basics course, you’ll become capable of using this powerful AI chatbot to get things done in your personal and professional life. Sign up now!