Data Literacy Fundamentals: Understanding the Power and Value of Data
Give yourself a firm foundation in Data Literacy by putting in place 8 building blocks of understanding that will help you grasp what data is, how it’s used, and ways to think about incorporating it into different areas of your life and career.
This course is on-demand and self-paced. Trainees are able to progress through the modules on their own at at their own pace.
Tools Used: There are no software tools needed to take this course
What you get: Registration entitles you to:
- A digital copy of Data Literacy Fundamentals by best-selling data author Ben Jones
- Perpetual access to the Data Literacy Fundamentals On-Demand offering
- 8 course lessons divided into 35 topical modules
- 35 instructional videos between 2 & 14 minutes in length
- A total of 3 hours and 40 minutes of videos
- 1 course project workbook with sample project
- 8 quizzes with a total of 93 questions
- 8 lesson worksheets
- 1 Goal Tree template
- Links to helpful resources for further learning
Requirements: Trainees can use a Mac or PC laptop to access the modules, which include video lectures, supporting and supplemental materials, quizzes and exercises, and related data sets. No familiarity with any specific data analytics software tool is necessary.